At our altitude, it is difficult to make significant power gains. If you want a serious bump you can feel, a supercharger is your best option.
Many people want more power, yet are hesitant because of the many variables.
- Supercharger will add a minimum of 100hp at the wheels.
- Majority of kits are CARB approved, most will pass emissions with the right setup.
- Fuel economy does not drop off with addition of supercharger, provided you keep your foot out of it. We bet you'll alter your driving fun, that's on you.
- Less expensive and more reliable than a turbo kit.
- The sound from a supercharger is unique, that is confidence building.
Most designed to bolt onto a stock vehicle. Most have options to add even more power gains later on.
A camshaft may cost $800, but labor to install can be over $2000 and gains will only be in the 30-40hp range. Camshaft will hurt drive-ability and economy and must be tuned for that specific upgrade.
A supercharger is the easiest way to gain 100+hp. Bolt-on and go power.