The low cost of the stock engine also means it is not capable of handling large power loads. For anything over about 330hp, we recommend a built motor.
IAG motors take the "what if" out of Subaru engine building.
- Multiple levels of 'built' available. An engine to fit your budget and power needs.
- Available in power ratings over 1000hp.
- All components built in-house or built to IAG spec. No off the shelf parts used.
- All machine work done in-house
- Best warranty in the industry.
Why it matters to choose a high quality IAG block and 5250 build:
IAG is the largest and most technical Subaru engine builder on the market. This allows them to make fine adjustments as weak points are found. Even though all IAG engine are top notch, each new one is better than the one before.
- This ensures that you are getting the best motor for your money.
We have been working with Subaru's for over 10 years, before IAG was a major player in quality blocks. Since we have started using IAG motors, the failure rate has dropped significantly.
While it’s impossible to get stock street car reliability in a highly modified performance vehicle, choosing an IAG with the 5250 build warranty gets us as close as we can get.