ProCharger Builds, why not add forced induction?
When improving flow through headers, cams, intake isn’t enough especially here at 5000 ft. Forced induction maybe your answer.
In the foothills, many normally aspirated V8 engines are losing up to 25% power when compared to sea level power. It only gets worse as you go up in altitude.
The only way to get back to sea level numbers or higher is to use forced induction especially with today's high tech engines. A supercharger system will pass emissions, where cams, headers, and intake may help with power, yet most efforts are a let down.
- Restore power lost to altitude
- Go above and beyond stock power levels
- Simple, reversible installation
- ProCharger performs better at altitude compared to other supercharger styles.
- 3 yr powertrain warranty available
- A supercharger system will pass emissions, where cams, headers, and intake may just make it harder.
Get power upgrades that are proven at altitude without spending 20-25k. We've done many kits for a wide array of vehicles. Get the power you want.
Photos from www.procharger.com